Saturday, July 9, 2011

Remembering....

....why I love Jason so much.

ME : would you please tell me something that makes you attracted to me?
HIM : the way you make me feel like i am important and not someone on the back burner
 i also think that you are very beautiful
ME : ty honey i needed that
HIM : how about you what about me attracted you to me
ME : honey you look past all my faults and accepted me as who i am.... you know my past and know that i'm not perfect but love me anyways..... you make me feel important to you and will do anything to make me happy...  i know you are the only one i have ever felt comfortable with meeting and talking about anything with... i knew that someday i would be with you because of how comfortable it is to talk with you and at the reception i was very comfortable being around you 
you are very handsome to me also
HIM : as was i with you
ME : i have never been that comfortable around anyone, not even my ex, until the day we met... it felt natural
HIM : very much natural
ME : ty honey this is helping me feel much better
HIM : so are you doing better
ME : yes much

Re-reading things like this from our chat conversations always helps me. I don't know why it does. Well, maybe I do know... I guess sometimes I need to remember why I love him so much. It all comes down from not knowning in my first marriage if my husband loved me or not. I'm sure he did at one point but somewhere in everything it was lost. I would ask him and always got generic answers like "you are beautiful" or "I don't know why". Mostly the latter one. With Jason it's never "I don't know why".  The way I feel about him is the same way he feels about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment