Saturday, July 9, 2011

Busy??? Maybe...

I wish I could truly say I'm busy with work and such, but it wouldn't be truthful. I have been busy looking for work but have kept coming up short. Donating plasma twice a week is my way of getting out of the house. It's also the only way I'm making any money (gotta save to move to CA).
 Talking to my girls on the phone for about 15 minutes is the highlight of most of my Friday nights. Sad, huh?







My current craft projects, yes I do mean plural projects, are a dress, 2 to 4 different quilts. One quilt is for me and Jason once we are married and the other's are for a family reunion that is coming up in August. The dress is one I'm making to wear at the Temple. However the progress on the dress came to a halt when my grandmother told me about the family reunion and needing something for the auction. Same with the quilt I'm making for Jason and me. Gotta love ADHD with mulitple things getting done. NEVER boring!!

So most of the time quilting is all I'm doing even when I'm talking to Jason on Skype. Granted he does usually get called to get something for his mom or take the dogs out for a potty break. I love how he is caring for others. Gotta love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment